You Are My All

When I felt really torn, not sure of what I needed,

To the right and left I turned,

And yet I never found it.

Then I heard a still small voice, saying,

"Come, I have what you need."

So then I struggled, and made the choice

To follow You, wherever You would lead,

So now...

When I don't know what to do,

I will turn to You.

You're the answer I'm looking for,

You are my Lord.

And when I don't know where to turn,

I still know what I've learned,

That You are my strength, my comfort,

My song,

You are my all...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

As the Flower (Video)

As the flower turns to the sun, and needs the clear rays of light,
So I turn to Jesus' face, shining bright.
When I see His mercy and love, and His presence is known,
Then I find His promises true, and the darkness gone...

As the flower's roots in the ground grow deep down and are strong,
So I grow in Jesus' strength, holding on...
To my Savior's powerful hand, always growing in Him.
As I journey upward in faith, He will lead me to the end.

As the flower needs water to live, and reach its fullest height,
So I live in Jesus' love, He is life.
Jesus gives me freedom from sin, He's the water of life,
So I drink and ne'er thirst again, for through Him I'm satisfied.

As the flower fades away, and withers and dies,
So a life can pass away, any time...
Soon we find it doesn't last long, but as life still goes on,
Let us choose to live for God, forever to Him belong.