You Are My All

When I felt really torn, not sure of what I needed,

To the right and left I turned,

And yet I never found it.

Then I heard a still small voice, saying,

"Come, I have what you need."

So then I struggled, and made the choice

To follow You, wherever You would lead,

So now...

When I don't know what to do,

I will turn to You.

You're the answer I'm looking for,

You are my Lord.

And when I don't know where to turn,

I still know what I've learned,

That You are my strength, my comfort,

My song,

You are my all...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

One Year’s Progress

Verse 1:
In my heart I need You, Lord Jesus, Always guiding my thoughts and actions and words.
Let Your holy Spirit always shine through, That people around me may see more of You.
You are good to me, and I love You, Lord Jesus. You are what I need, Lord, Your call I Must heed To give myself to You, Lord Jesus, completely,
And by Your grace, I’ll have faith as You lead.

Verse 2:
Lord, I know You care about each part of my life. You guide me along each step of the Way, In little things as well as bigger things; Lord, You’ll be with me tomorrow as You’re with me today. Life is so good when I’m walking with You, Lord. All thing work Together for good, Lord, I know, As You put in me deep things from Your word,
Supply all my needs and help me to grow.

Verse 3:
There are things I want to know, but You say, “Just wait.” I’ve felt overwhelmed, but I Pray, “Your will be done.” You’re teaching me patience and testing my faith.
You will finish the work You’ve already begun. Good things You promise to me, Lord Jesus, as I always strive Your servant to be! Things I don’t deserve, yet, Lord Jesus, I say, “Yes,” Accepting Your blessings You give freely.

Verse 4:
Lord, I’ve wrestled with this so long, there has got to be an end.
I know victory is sure, when You break through To my heavy heart that needs to be Touched With power from You, all people to love. Jesus, You want me to love my Neighbor, as I love myself, so, Lord, help me now To always treat each of them as souls To be won To your kingdom, yes, Lord, show me how.

Verse 5:
My feelings and emotions have sure gotten in the way Of seeing things as they really, Truly are. But, Lord, You are changing my priorities, And helping me to see where I now Need to start. You’ve taught me how to put everything in Your hands, Trusting that You Always know what is best. I know You’ll work things out, and Your will shall be done.
I’ll do what You say, and You’ll handle the rest.

Verse 6:
I know putting You first, things can only go right, So help me to seek first the kingdom of God, And help me to walk by faith, not by sight. Give me power and grace to walk where You’ve trod. Jesus, You convict me to make the right choices. Temptations arise, but I Want victory, And I know through You, I shall have it, Lord Jesus
Since what You say is true and always will be!
ENDING: Jesus, I know that You care for me, so I give myself to You,
A vessel of honor for Thee, to be used in service for You, for You, my God and King.