You Are My All

When I felt really torn, not sure of what I needed,

To the right and left I turned,

And yet I never found it.

Then I heard a still small voice, saying,

"Come, I have what you need."

So then I struggled, and made the choice

To follow You, wherever You would lead,

So now...

When I don't know what to do,

I will turn to You.

You're the answer I'm looking for,

You are my Lord.

And when I don't know where to turn,

I still know what I've learned,

That You are my strength, my comfort,

My song,

You are my all...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Belong to Jesus - Lyrics

Verse 1:
I belong to Jesus, He belongs to me,
All because He saved me, on that cursed tree.
Oh, marvelous thought! How can it be so?
Such amazing love, I may never know.

Verse 2:
Lord, how can You love me? Jesus, Son of God,
Left the world above me, walked this guilty sod.
In the garden hour, Thou didst hold the cup;
Trembling, but with power, chose to lift me up.

Verse 3:
Lord, help me be true, to Your holy word;
May I honor You, in this wicked earth.
Whatever I do, wherever I be,
Help me to be faithful, always to Thee.