You Are My All

When I felt really torn, not sure of what I needed,

To the right and left I turned,

And yet I never found it.

Then I heard a still small voice, saying,

"Come, I have what you need."

So then I struggled, and made the choice

To follow You, wherever You would lead,

So now...

When I don't know what to do,

I will turn to You.

You're the answer I'm looking for,

You are my Lord.

And when I don't know where to turn,

I still know what I've learned,

That You are my strength, my comfort,

My song,

You are my all...

Monday, March 18, 2019

Be Our Witness

Little light in the night, 
Show our world the way home, 
Show us that it can be done - 
Live the way of life. 
Like a spark in the dark, 
Set aflame our lamps that died, 
Keep our dying ones alive, 
Melt our frozen hearts.
Until we all shall do our part, 
And our whole family shall rise -
Above the hatred, above the lies,
To overcome all darkness -
Be our Witness.