You Are My All

When I felt really torn, not sure of what I needed,

To the right and left I turned,

And yet I never found it.

Then I heard a still small voice, saying,

"Come, I have what you need."

So then I struggled, and made the choice

To follow You, wherever You would lead,

So now...

When I don't know what to do,

I will turn to You.

You're the answer I'm looking for,

You are my Lord.

And when I don't know where to turn,

I still know what I've learned,

That You are my strength, my comfort,

My song,

You are my all...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

He Showed Me the Way - Lyrics

Beginning: In my dreams, still be with me. Draw me closer to You, day and night – Keep me by Your side. Verse 1: In my dream, He answered prayer, And He showed to me the way to always follow Him. I was on a road overlooking a valley. I couldn’t see it, but there was danger around me. The sky was gray; I was afraid. I looked down the road, yet it was not the way To the place where I needed to be. Verse 2: Soon I vanished to a meadow where In front of me, I saw a Shepherd Man standing there. I studied Him, and He spoke to me. He spoke true wisdom that I began to see. The words He spoke were Scripture alone. He said all like sheep have gone astray. I felt He would show me the way. Verse 3: With my Shepherd, I appeared again At the place I was before, the place I had feared within. I looked to my Lord, who was strong and true. With Him I felt safe, though the sky was still not blue. I trusted Him, and followed His lead. As He walked away from the road I was on, I listened and hung on His word. Verse 4: As I followed, still He spoke to me. Still I knew not where I was, but I knew where I would be. He would lead me on to my home above. In a world of hatred, I could rest in His love. And come what may, I knew I was His. So we have the choice to walk in our ways, Or follow our Savior in faith.