You Are My All

When I felt really torn, not sure of what I needed,

To the right and left I turned,

And yet I never found it.

Then I heard a still small voice, saying,

"Come, I have what you need."

So then I struggled, and made the choice

To follow You, wherever You would lead,

So now...

When I don't know what to do,

I will turn to You.

You're the answer I'm looking for,

You are my Lord.

And when I don't know where to turn,

I still know what I've learned,

That You are my strength, my comfort,

My song,

You are my all...

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Carry On

I've been traveling for so long.
I need strength to carry on,
Lest I lose my way.
I hear Jesus calling me,
"You have greater heights to see,
And if you will trust My providence,
I will take you through.
I will strengthen you.
Before you can gain a victory,
You know that a battle is necessary.
If you take My hand, I will take you to higher ground.
So dear child, when you believe,
Just reach out to Me."
Lord, I have no strength at all,
And I fear that I shall fall
To the abyss below.
Yet if I may grasp Your hand,
I shall have the strength to stand.
And I trust in You to hold me up.
You will pull me through,
As I cling to You.
I may feel weak, discouraged, and lost.
But that should not keep me from carrying on.
If I should give up, I could have done it long ago.
Yet You've brought me here, I see,
And You're still with me.
Through this dark and fearful night,
I will cling with all my might.
Carry on.
I am wearied for my cries,
Yet I see through tear-dimmed eyes:
There's a light on the horizon.
Hallelujah!
Soon will be the dawn.
I can carry on.
Carry on.
Carry on.
Carry on.